10 August 2010

work shop #3

JOCV member who study English have to do Workshops every week.
The workshops should be related to our assignment.

Today I did a workshop about food sanitation. 

■topic
How to manage food sanitation

■Objective
To know basic personal hygiene

■Contents
1. Introduction
2. the definition of food sanitation
3. Warm up activity
4.Group work: quiz about personal hygiene (10 mins)
5.Conclusion












↑During group acitivity













Today's workshop was quit easy for other JOCV member 
because I focused on Basic food sanitation: personal hygiene. 
Anyway, I can do same workshop in my host community so  
it's useful for me.

I have left 2 work shops about improving quality of our products 
and Marketing-how to decide the target.

No comments:

Post a Comment